Thursday 11 October 2012

Week 3 :)

 Yesterday was my third week work experience. I had a great time. The day started off differently this time.... I started off the day with cutting out their hand prints from the day before as they are making different coloured hand prints each day as they want to make the rainbow! :) 
  After play time we painted their hands, it was time for Orange, which is the one colour I don't like.I painted each of their hands and put six hand prints on the page. Their hands were all washed and it was Lunch time. 
  After lunch was finished we got to go outside and play for ages and then came back up and they got to play with blocks. It was then time to get their coats back on and let them home! :)
   
  I then had a two hour lunch and went back for the after school care. Firstly the other girls on work experience and I cleaned down all the shelves and swept all the leaves up outside. We then came back in and baked with the children and we made Banana Bread :) Then it was home time for me. I had a great time and I'm looking forward to next week ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment