Thursday 4 October 2012

Week 2 :)

  Yesterday was my second day at 'Happy Days' creche. I could not wait to go back as I had a great time last week. I had a longer day yesterday as I helped out with the after school care. It was a much calmer day yesterday as not as many were there and the fact that we got outside to play :)
  The day started the same as last week with free play, painting and then snack time. The only difference was we got out to play. There was a practice 'Fire Drill' yesterday. It was the first time my group had done one, and they were all very good :)

  I stayed for the after school  group ,I was with all the children from Junior and Senior Infants. Most of them just coloured or played with the games. Later on, they all had to participate in a colouring competition. The picture was related to a fire as they had the fire drill earlier on that day! On a Wednesday afternoon they usually do baking but this week it was changed till today, so I missed it but hopefully we will do it next week.
 I had a great day and I'm looking forward to going back again next week :)  
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment