Wednesday 7 November 2012

Week 6 :)



   Today was my sixth week of work experience :) Katie, Ciara and I all started off downstairs as they wanted us to help the children draw a Christmas Picture because they want to make a card with all there drawings minimized onto one. I then went back upstairs to my group. 
  The children were just finished playing with the toys so they had their lunch and we then went outside to play on the slides :) after that we returned to the room and read a story and then it was home time! There was a new girl in the group who had just started this week and she was really good and very cute!

   I returned for the afternoon group and they were outside playing so then the girls and I went inside as our employer asked us to draw a picture for the card as well to be part of the staff team :) I stayed with the older children so they did their homework and then we started making dream catchers made out of wool and beads !! I had a great time...even though the day went very fast and I'm already looking forward to next week :)

                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment