Thursday 29 November 2012

Week 9 :)

 Yesterday was my ninth week of work experience. I changed groups again so I was with the slightly older children. I made  owls with them out of cotton wool and painted them with brown and white paint. I played different games with the children and then went outside to play. I made alot of jigsaws too and they really loved it.They had their lunch which took a while and After that it was home time.

 In The after school care I was with the group upstairs. There is only four of them so it was very quiet.  They played outside for ages and we did little jobs around the building for them like cleaning the room after they had their dinner and setting up activities for them when they came back in. I made scones with them so I went down to the kitchen to weigh the ingredients, which took a while as I had to find them all first! The mixture turned out very dry but it turned out good in the end once it was cooked. I helped colour in some of the childrens pictures and then did some Hama Beads with them , which is beads that you can make shapes with and then iron them to get your design. It was a very good day and I can't wait for next week,even though its the last :( :)

No comments:

Post a Comment