Sunday 21 April 2013

Week 2 :)

This week was my second week of my work experience in Peamount Hospital. When I arrived my supervisor greeted me and told me to go on a coffee break. After that the other girls and I had to begin our project by looking up pictures on the Internet that suited each category of the library. Unfortunately the pictures came out in black and white so they didn't look as well as i thought they would. After that we got to go to a fire safety training. I found this really interesting and I learnt some new facts! We then got to go and watch a DVD on abuse against patients. It was very interesting but sad at the same time. That had brought us up to lunchtime. We had our lunch and we then went over to a different ward and had a sing song with the elderly. I met some new people and I really enjoyed the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment