Thursday 25 April 2013

Week 3 :)

 This week was my third week of work experience in Peamount. When we arrived we chatted to our supervisor about wheelchairs and then went on a coffee break. After that we continued on with our project for the library, by printing out pictures and laminating them. I then went to 'drama theropy'. I found this very interesting and it was good to work with the patients. I returned to the other girls then and we continued with our project. We got a demonstration of how to clamp a wheel chair into a bus. We then went on a bus trip after strapping the wheelchair in. We returned and we went to interview a patient on a course she did. I asked her some questions and wrote down her answers. This brought us up to lunchtime. After lunch we went to the sing along with the elderly. It was very enjoyable and i'm looking forward to next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment