Thursday 16 May 2013

Last Day of Work Experience :)

Today was my last day of work experience ever in Transition year. I started my day off by printing and laminating pictures and cutting them out. We then had to stick them up in the library as our task was to create a visual aspect to the library.  We went to help a patient scan items into her computer and she had bought us a box of chocolates each as she really appreciated all the work we did for her. We then went and sold raffle tickets as they are having a charity event for classic golf. The tickets were €2 each and we managed to sell a good few. We had our lunch after that.
 After we finished our lunch we went to the sing along with the elderly for the last time. We had a great time there and we sang loads of songs! I really enjoyed my work experience in Peamount, as it gave me an insight   to what working in a hospital is really like :)

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment