Thursday 9 May 2013

Week 5 :)



Yesterday was my fifth day of work experience in Peamount hospital.  I started my day off by bringing a laminator to one of the patients. We then went on a bus journey to to a radio station called Liffey Sound. We were shown the different equipment used to broadcast their radio station. We got to play different songs and we learnt how to record songs using a software programme. I found this very interesting and I learnt a lot from it. When we came back we went to the physiotherapy. I had a great time here learning about different ways of mobility. This brought us up to lunchtime. After lunch we went to the singalong with the elderly patients and I really enjoyed it. We sang loads of different songs from loads of different years. I had a great time and Im looking forward to next week :)
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment