Saturday 2 February 2013

Week 4 :)

 This week was my fourth week of work experience in the boys national school. When I arrived the receptionists weren't there, so I had to wait. When she arrived I went into the office with her and she asked me to count the school Lotto envelopes for each class. The vice principal told me that one of the teachers had photocopying for me to do, so I went and got the books off her. I had to photocopy pages for senior-sixth class. After Lunch I delivered the lotto envelopes to each class and came back to the office.
   One of the receptionists was out and the other one went home at twelve. The vice principal also left, leaving me in charge of the office :) I had to answer the phone if it rang, which it did.  There was a little boy crying so I went over to him and I had to bring him to his teacher as he could not find his minder. When I was leaving I had to close the blinds and lock the doors :) I hope to get into a class next week, so I am looking forward to that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment