Thursday 7 February 2013

Week 5 :)

 Today was my fifth week of work experience. My day started off differently as it was 'Enrolement day' which is when parents come to sign up their children who are starting school in the coming September. I started my day off by delivering notebooks to each class. After break I went into a junior Infant class to help them make 'Love Bugs' which is a paper love heart with arms and legs.  They really enjoyed making them and I had a great time helping them. It was much better being in the classroom as I got to experience more.   After I finished there I had to staple loads of booklets together which took a while.
   After lunch I just went around to the classrooms to see if any teachers needed my help, which they did. It was mostly photocopying and I then had to bring the booklets I had stapled together earlier to one of the classrooms. I finished my day by counting out more lotto envelopes. I really enjoyed being in the classroom for the short time today and hopefully i'll get into another class next week :)

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment