Thursday 28 February 2013

Week 7 :)

 This week was my seventh week of work experience :) I started off in second class. As they are making their first Holy Communion they have their first penance this week. They wanted to represent their class as sheep so I helped the boys colour in , stick cotton wool on and cut out their sheep.
 After break I photocopied letters for each class and I counted out the lotto envelopes and I delivered them into each class. I did PE with second class. They played loads of different games and had great fun. When they were out of the classroom I had to spray hairspray on top of pastille artwork they had been doing so it would conceal the pastilles. 
 After Lunch I went back to the office and I had to write out a list of all the children that are being enrolled for September. I had to write a stamped address envelope for each child. There was 90. It took a while but I got it done. I also did some shredding. I went back down to the classroom and did a few more sheep with the children and then it was home time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment